Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Follow Up With RE

Ok so I realized I havn't posted in a little bit, so I will be back tracking a little.

On October 14th, 2010 I had an HSG done, initial diagnoses was that everything looked good. No tube blockages. On October 16, 2010. I started bleeding mid cycle. Stopped bleeding by Tuesday. Monday October 18, 2010 I went in an had a pelvic ultrasound. So with all my tests completed I scheduled a follow-up appointment for November 9, 2010.

Which brings me to today!

Our follow up appointment went great. HSG was normal, DH's sperm analysis was normal. I did have elevated levels of Testosterone and still show many follicles on ovaries.

What the Dr. explained to me is that my body is not producing a mature follicle each month. There for I am not ovulating on my own. So we have to make my body ovulate.

So this cycle I will be taking chlomid 100 mg on days 5 through 9 of my cycle. Having a mid cycle ultrasound done. That same day we will trigger ovulation. The next day we will be doing IUI.

No comments:

Post a Comment