Wednesday, December 8, 2010

8th of December, Cycle Day 11

Today brought a new roller coaster of emotions.

As I was sitting in the RE's office waiting for them to come in to measure the follicles inside my ovaries. I couldn't help but think what if this doesn't work. What if my egg's don't grow.

As the RE was scanning my right ovary I was pleasantly surprised to hear about Follie # 1: Whom was small 7.2 mm by 8.4 mm. I was just glad to see a more prominent one sticking out in my ovary.

She then check's the left ovary. Another prominent follicle emerges on the screen. This one bigger then the right side. A wapping 12.7 mm by 12.1 mm. Measurements are taken by the horizantle and vertical axis.

I deal I would love to see my right Follie grow as big as my left one but I will take what I can get. I have a follow up scan next Monday to check the growth. I should not ovulate by then but there is a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment