Thursday, December 16, 2010

2 Day's Past IUI

12 More Day's Till Testing

Ok realistically I am thrilled I can possibly test in less then 2 weeks to see if I have a life growing inside of me. The thought terrifies me also! What if there is? What if there isn't?

If there isn't we will try again! If there is ..... How the F is the baby getting out of me. I am under the impression this is a normal fear for a First Time Mom!

I am glad that someone out there made an Epidural without it I may go insane. Last year I had a spinal tap done and swore up and down if I ever do get pregnant I will not have an epidural. Now that I am facing the possibility or pregnancy, 9 months and possibly a big baby to push out! I think I may need one!

------

What's been happening over the course of this week.

12/13/10: Positive Opk :) Ultrasound showed follie at 20.5 mm in left ovary!
12/14/10:IUI (Ovulation Day) - 2 drops of blood on TP after IUI, cramps
12/15/10: 1 dpo - popping feeling under belly button. diahrea during and after eating tuna sub from subway. Cramps
12/16/10: 2 dpo - Light cramping! Some boob pain(boobs normally don't hurt at all) and gas! (little bubbles popping in belly)

No comments:

Post a Comment