Friday, December 31, 2010

As the day's go bye! I see the disappointment hovering in your eyes. Our wishes and dreams for the future being so far out of reach. We try to take it one step at a time but for every step we take it seems that we take 2 backward's. It's almost as if were working at 50%.

What happen's if this treatment doesn't work? What if it doesn't end in a pregnancy. We can't financially afford to keep going. Who new the cost of having a baby would be expensive before the child is even conceived. I sure didn't. This should be easy. Not hard.

A baby should be created out of love. Not a catheter being stuck in you. That's what we are being dealt right now. So we go along with it. The End result hopefully a baby.

-----

I hate feeling jealous of people that have babies or kids and are trying for more. I hate feeling jealous of people I care deeply about having children. I want it to be our turn. I want to see a human being that has the characteristic's of me and my husband combined into one.

So for today I have a follie scan to look forward to on the 11th of January of 2011! From there an IUI and the dreaded 2 week wait again.

No comments:

Post a Comment