Friday, December 31, 2010

Arrival of Aunt Flow!

When your trying to conceive a baby and you period show's up each month it's like a blow to the gut! I don't think anyone can truly understand what I am going through. Yes some people are going through the same exact thing. Might be as far along in the trying to conceive process but do they really feel like I feel.

I have never been pregnant. No oops baby's, Miscarraiges no nothing. I have never had a positive pregnancy test. Even a False Positive one.

Every time I take a pregnancy test I dread taking it. I don't know if I will ever see those 2 pink lines. I only see one or a not pregnant! Ughh.

Well on to another cycle of trying.

I am finally able to talk to my mom about trying to have a baby but know one realizes how long we have been actually trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment